As a Fricker s kitchen team member you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced environment. Whether you re saucing wings, grilling ribs, or prepping food for a busy weekend, your skills are critical in providing the mouth-watering food our guests are craving!
Your job responsibilities include:
- Following proper food safety and sanitation procedures
- Following recipes and cooking procedures to ensure quality products are served
- Keeping the restaurant clean and safe
- Working as a team
- Communicating with managers and front of house staff
- Working in fast-paced, stressful environment and maintaining a positive attitude
What you can expect from us:
- We will present you with the knowledge and skills needed to be successful.
- We will constantly coach, teach and train you for your continued development.
- We will provide honest, professional feedback on your performance.
What we expect from you:
- A positive attitude.
- To be in your proper uniform and looking sharp every shift.
- To be flexible when necessary.
- Continued effort towards your own development.
- To follow company policies and procedures.
- To be yourself and have FUN!!
Perks and Benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal and clothing discounts
- Free pair of Shoes for Crews on your anniversary
- Free Birthday meal for you and your family
- Holiday Pay
- Rewards Program
- Referral Program
- Career growth opportunities
- Healthcare and prescription options for eligible employees
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
Do you think you have what it takes to work at the home of Fun, Food, Sports and Spirits? If you do, click "Apply Now" and maybe you can be a part of our Frickin Team!
Thank you for your interest in applying with Fricker s. We are always looking for great people and appreciate you taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Again, thank you for your time.
- Leader: Inspires teammates to follow them
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Peer Recognition: Inspired to perform well by the praise of coworkers
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility