16 On Center is looking for a good human being, that is creative, and execution focused. If you re not afraid of social media, taking projects from concept to execution, community partnerships, digital & virtual media, PR, collaboration, brainstorming for brands, and whatever else we come up with - let s talk.
This role is responsible for collaboratively creating and implementing marketing engagement, initiatives, and events in each of our restaurant locations and being a liaison between our leadership team and each concept s management.
You ll ensure each brand voice is unique and can stand alone in each diverse neighborhood but constantly strives to connect to 16" on Center values and personality.
The goal is to deliver memorable experiences by going above and beyond hospitality (we call it hospi-totally), drive customer engagement, community, retention, and revenue.
Help us write the next chapter of our story and set yourself up as a foundational piece of our future and the comeback of hospitality.
- Coordinate marketing communications and events at each property, lead initiatives to promote our in-house events and specials
- Manage social media accounts
- Support organization, internal structure creation, and communication efforts on new projects
- Execute an annual marketing plan inclusive of an events calendar, key partnerships, press, and budget
- Build short- and long-term grassroots marketing plans in partnership with our events and operations teams to drive traffic and sales
- Write, curate, and execute regular email campaigns
- Manage communication of our PR initiatives; act as a liaison ensuring quick turnaround, fact-checking, and constant communication
- Coordinate photoshoots for press and internally, work with kitchen and bar managers to execute, archive, and organize photo files
- Constantly review website(s) to ensure constant and complete updates in conjunction with IT
- Work with the private events team to collaboratively develop collateral, assets, and toolkits to support marketing efforts for private events
- 3+ years of field marketing experience, ideally in a hospitality setting
- Excellent time management and organizational skills. We cannot stress this enough.
- Efficiently completes projects with the ability to juggle many at once and prioritize effectively
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies and analytics, PR and communications, social media platforms, web/blogging
- Superior people skills: enthusiastic and self-motivated team player, with the ability to lead projects proactively
Our commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and community:
- We commit to becoming a more diverse and inclusive company, implementing new hiring practices to ensure a more diverse workforce, using data to measure our progress, and utilizing training opportunities to educate all employees on our standards for diversity and inclusion.
- We commit to offering our stages, spaces, and production capabilities as donated meeting, gathering, and collection outposts for community-focused initiatives and organizations.
- We commit to working with minority-owned and operated organizations to better represent our communities and values, deepening our partnerships with initiatives that further the cause of racial justice.
- We commit to providing paid quarterly opportunities for employees to participate in community service through our partnerships.
- We commit to listening through a representative team of employees who are committed to executing this work
Compensation: Salary (Based on Experience)
Benefits & Perks: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Dining Discounts
We welcome passionate and creative people. We aspire to build community around genuine, memorable experiences that are always original and amaze with the level of hospitality they provide. We strive to impact culture by creating long-lasting neighborhood places we like, hoping others will like them too.