Come see why Evergreen Woods is certified as a Great Place to Work!
Now accepting applications for Per diem Concierge. The Concierge is the 'face' of the community and quite often the first contact for prospects, guests, and family members.
2nd shift (2p-7p)
Must be available to work per diem shifts as needed.
We offer a generous PTO Program with CASH payout + consistent scheduling to plan your life. Ask about our Shift Diffs, Free Teladoc and OnShift Wallet - get paid today!
Relocation Allowance Available - Come live the Weller Life with Senior Living Communities! Relocate to Connecticut and you ll have the opportunity to help seniors live their best lives at our premier senior living communities. Career opportunities in Healthcare, Dining, Housekeeping and more!
We look forward to meeting you soon!
Experience and Skills
- High school graduation or GED required .
- Certification or completed course work in office management desired.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Telephone operating and answering experience required.
- Two years' experience in a similar concierge/administrative assistant position
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Publisher, Outlook)
- Ability to work with minimal or close supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of
- Must have a valid driver s license.
- Work indoors (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, carpeted flooring, normal
office noise levels).
- Climb up to two flights of stairs.
- Lift objects of 25 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 40 pounds or more.
- Ability to work under time-sensitive or stressful situations.
- Respond to medical emergencies if needed.
- Assist with member evacuations.