Location: Sioux City, IA
Salary: You can earn up to $125,500 annually D.O.E.
- Do you have experience with the supervision/management of Food Safety and Quality Assurance in the Food Production industry?
- Are you experienced with USDA and HACCP regulations?
- Are you looking to expand your career?
- Would you be interested in working for a company that is growing and appreciates their employees?
- Do you want to get paid what you are worth?
Then you need to check out this opportunity...................................
Our client is a top company in the Food Production Industry that is regulated by the USDA. However, they know their product is only as good as the people that maintain the standards of quality they are measured by the USDA. That's why they need you. A FSQA professional that has a bachelor's degree in Food Science, Chemistry, or Biology that has experience managing HACCP and GMP audits, as well as having the capability of leading a team of 25, including 2 supervisors, and act as USDA facility contact. This role will report to the Director of FSQA.
What They Will Provide
- Excellent pay that with bonus can total out to $125,500 annually
- Excellent benefits (starting on day 1)
- Excellent matching 401K
- Relocation assistance if necessary
- Career growth potential
- Opportunity to work at a State-of-the-Art facility and with a tenured FSQA staff
Apply now!! Send resume to
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at