$18.00/hour PLUS earn an extra $2.00/hour worked now until August 31st!
Free Onsite Parking
At SSP America our Sandwich Maker's will prepare and maintain food/beverage items. This includes cleaning of food items. Sandwich Maker's tasks are to be performed in a timely and professional manner to achieve the highest level of guest satisfaction. Some tasks our Sandwich Maker's preform are as follows:
- Follow all recipes and practice portion control to prepare, garnish, and present ordered items.
- Maintain proper and adequate set-up of the kitchen/station on a daily basis.
- Handles, stores, and rotates all products properly.
- Follow and complete all items required as listed on shift prep-sheet.
- Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storage of all perishables daily to ensure product quality.
- Complete opening, on-going, and closing checklists as required.
- Inform the manager immediately of product shortages.
- Perform general and specific cleaning tasks using standard cleaning products as assigned by supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Return all items used during your shift to the proper place, clean and organize all work and storage areas (including all coolers and refrigerators), empty and re-line all trash containers.
- Meet with manager upon arrival to discuss shift set-up, and check out with manager before leaving to ensure duties are completed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma preferred.
- Able to read, speak and understand English.
- Food handlers permit as required by law.