Now offering a $750 sign on bonus for a limited time.
Do you desire to work for a company where its team members have rated it "A Great Place to Work" and where you can make a difference in a senior's life? Then check out this opportunity!
The Stratford cares about the individuals who serve our members and is seeking qualified individuals who truly desire to work in a team environment helping others.
Now accepting applications for Dishwasher/Utility Aide to support the dining functions of a campus by providing various services in the areas of food preparation, dishwashing, sanitation, and the receiving and storage of supplies under the supervision of the Executive Chef / Director of Dining Services
Relocation Allowance Available - Come live the Weller Life with Senior Living Communities! Relocate to Indiana and you'll have the opportunity to help seniors live their best lives at our premier senior living communities. Career opportunities in Healthcare, Dining, Housekeeping and more!
Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar position desired.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen facility, normal kitchen noise levels).
- Works with hands in gloves or immersed in water for extensive periods of time.
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.