828 Paseo de Peralta - Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
YOU BELONG AT DRURY HOTELS.
Getting a job is just the beginning. Finding a place where you belong is what truly matters. Who you are and what you do makes a difference at Drury Hotels. There's a place for you here today and tomorrow.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
So. Much. More.
Just as our guests deserve more, so do you deserve more. Be valued for what you do and who you are ... and well compensated for all you accomplish.
- Incentives - Quarterly bonuses up to $1600/year (we succeed together!) based on hotel results
- Work-life-balance - Flexible scheduling, paid time off, hotel discounts and free room nights
- Career growth - Mentorship, cross-training, development plans, management training, and more-over 200 internal promotions this year
- Health and well-being - Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life, disability and Team Member Assistance Program
- Retirement - Company-matched 401(k)
- Award-winning - Ranked among Forbes' Best Midsize Employers (2022) and highest in Guest Satisfaction Among Upper Midscale Hotel Chains by J.D. Power 16 years in a row (that's a record!)
As experts in hotel operations creating memorable guest experiences, Drury Hotels Company's Assistant General Managers support our vision, core values and goals by taking exceptional care of our team members who take exceptional care of our guests.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Expect to be appreciated for who you are and recognized for what you do. Smiles included. As part of Drury Hotels Hotel Operations Leadership team, you will:
- You will provide expert leadership across all departments of the hotel taking the lead on providing exceptional service to each guest and train, develop and coach team members to achieve success in their roles.
- You will cultivate an environment of exceptional guest service by establishing high service standards by hiring the right team members with the right attitude for the right position.
- You will lead, coach and develop team members in all areas of the hotel.
- You will role model quality assurance best practices each day with the team and consistently meet or exceed all quality assurance visit measurables.
- You will deliver on key business measures of service, cost and labor controls and team engagement through hands-on leadership, delegating and empowering team members.
- You will use good critical thinking skills to successfully handle challenging situations, proactively resolve issues and show dedication to continuous improvement.
WHAT WE EXPECT OF YOU
- A positive, can-do attitude required.
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality, business or related field preferred.
- Minimum of one-year supervisory experience with demonstrated leadership success. Hotel specific experience preferred.
Rise. Shine. Work Happy. Apply Now.