$500 Hiring Bonus!
People, Pizza, and Passion - it's how we roll.
Our Pizza People are the heart and soul of our company, bringing great food and memorable experiences that people connect over in our communities. At Toppers, we have fun by listening to music all day and night. With our flexible work schedule, you choose your hours of work for when you're naturally most full of energy and fits with your personal needs- we're open seven days a week with operating hours typically between 9:00 am until 5:00 am.
You're the face of Toppers in your role as a delivery driver. You bring it with passion by coming to work ready to make things happen. To be successful in your position, you need to interact with your customers and people in the community when you're on the road positively. You're noticeably friendly & project positive energy by smiling, in person, and on the phone. You give each customer personal attention by anticipating customer needs and reacting when noticing any dissatisfaction.
Not only do you have fun enjoying the work that you do, but you want to be a part of building something special -- we are building an extraordinary company!
Being a Driver for Toppers is perfect for you if you:
- love pizza
- are 18 years or older
- have held a valid driver's license for two years
- have a vehicle that can pass our vehicle inspection and is insured with the required liability insurance
- can pass our insurance company's motor vehicle record minimum requirements:
- In the past three years, no more than:
- two minor moving violations or
- one at-fault accident or
- one minor moving violation and one at-fault accident
- Cannot have any of the following violations:
- Vehicular homicide or assault
- Conviction of a crime involving motor vehicles
- No major traffic citations or incidents within the last five years and prior approval of our insurance company's underwriter for the following convictions:
- DUI driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Driving while impaired
- Driving in Possession of Alcohol or Drugs
- Refusal to Submit a Blood, Urine, or Breath Test
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license
- A felony in which a vehicle is used (e.g., vehicular manslaughter, vehicular homicide, vehicular assault, hit and run, eluding a peace officer, etc.)
- Reckless driving
- Driving 25 MPH or more ABOVE the posted speed limit, e.g., speed contest, racing
Some Benefits Include:
- A competitive pay package up to $25 per hour
- Cash tips at the end of each shift
- Direct deposit or visa pay card with our partner Rapid!
- Payroll advances through our partner PayActiv
- Paid training
- A free uniform shirt
- A free shift meal
- A meal discount of up to 50% when not working
- Rapid advancement opportunities We offer managerintraining classes to those that have no prior experience there are opportunities to lead shifts, become an assistant manager, and even a general manager.
Powered by JazzHR