Come spend your summer working at the pool in a beautiful resort!
What will I be doing?
As a Beverage Attendant you will be responsible for driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Take the initiative to greet each guest immediately in a friendly/sincere warm acknowledgment.
- Provide exceptional customer service to every guest, including information about resort services, activities and local attractions
- Collect and replenish pool towels and monitor inventory to minimize loss while ensuring towels are stocked and dirty towels are removed
- Maintain cleanliness of the fitness center and activities center
- Work in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment, flexible with spontaneous demands from guests and for business needs
- Display professional image at all times through appearance and positive conduct
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor and/or management, willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be outstanding teammate
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth! At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Prior customer service experience
- Ability to communicate well with guests in English
- Ability to tolerate environmental factors such as humidity, cold/heat, dust and noise
- Able to efficiently perform basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply, and divide)
- Able to lift/push/pull up to 50 lbs. with reasonable accommodation
- High school diploma or equivalent
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Prior hospitality experience
- Able to operate a standard cash register with a basic understanding of opening and closing procedures
- CPR Certification and First Aid certification
- Basic level Japanese language skills
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.