Quality Manager needed to support food and beverage manufacturing environment. Will be responsible for supporting production by controlling, managing and developing the QM/QA department.Job Qualifications:
Essential / Quality Functions
- Proven experience managing quality operations
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing audit requirements
- 3 years of related job experience
- PCQI Qualification
- Ability to apply standard production techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Ability to handle sensitive and proprietary information in a confidential manner
- System representative for food safety systems (IFS, ISO 22000/FSSC, HACCP, FSMA-HRPC, Kosher, Halal, GMP and Food Defense of the organization).
- System representative for the organizations integrated management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001)
- Advises all departments in the areas of quality management
- Integrates employees in the continuous quality developments and active process management
- Executes root cause analyses of production lines using suitable QM tools, including error and complaint management
- Continuously monitors and evaluates process information from production lines
- Responsible for operational CIP processes
- Implements and evaluates planned employee training coursed for production employees
- Complies with hygiene regulations in production line areas and in the vicinity of the HACCP system
- Responsible for organizing, planning, and implementing internal audits to evaluate the installed management systems, and the implementation of customer requirements, including effective analysis
- Coordinates and ensures the implementation of preventative and corrective measures in cooperation with specialist departments
- Conducts internal audits and assesses system efficiency and planning or accompanying external audits and handles audit deviations
- Links quality management system with organizations quality system
- Develops transparent fault cost management
- Maintains a safe and secure work environment, including correcting unsafe acts/conditions
- Initiates, reviews, masters and follows all standard operating procedures (SOP's) for area of responsibility
- Effectively responds to directions during emergencies by understanding emergency procedures, equipment and systems as necessary; Implements contingency plan to the level required
- Complies with environmental regulations when using, dispensing, or handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials and waste
- Act as the Food Safety Team Leader:
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
- Ensuring the FSMS (Food Safety Management System) is established, implemented, maintained and updated.
- Managing and organizing the work of the food safety team.
- Ensuring relevant training and competence for the food safety team.
- Reporting to top management on the effectiveness and suitability of the FSMS.