YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a General Manager now and drive a new type of hospitality. Explore career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare and a competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you'll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. Our people drive our experiences, so we offer our crewmembers some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The OTG General Manager is the management leader in our OTG units; this position is responsible for all day-to-day restaurant and Cibo operations for multiple concepts and crewmember performance. This may include Front of the House/Back of the House staffing, development and training, food quality presentation, guest services, inventory management, merchandising, labor management and the maintenance of all policies and procedures in the restaurants and Cibo Markets.
- Promotes an attitude of pride, cooperation, and success in the Unit
- Accountable for ordering process and overall unit budgets in the unit
- Accountable for all cost and sales projections on a weekly basic
- Ensure cost-effective and efficient staffing and adherence to labor budgets.
- Accountable for unit scheduling managers as well as crewmembers
- Provides leadership to the managers and crewmembers in the Unit
- Accountable for establishing and maintaining high standards for food quality and customer service
- Directs the managers and crewmembers to achieve company standards
- Administrates and follows-up management and crewmember training
- Assigns and defines areas of responsibility for the managers, establishing and settling deadlines.
- Directs the team toward achieving the Unit's financial goals
- Maintains a positive work environment for both the management team and staff
- Provides a workplace free from hazards, following all safety policies set forth by the company.
- Accountable for leading the recruitment of FOH staff
- Accountable for knowing and understanding the crewmember handbook and CBA and communicate the OTG policies and procedures with consistency
- Oversees CIBO Markets in assigned quadrants
- Complete other tasks as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Degree in hospitality or culinary field is preferred
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of senior managerial experience in multi-unit concepts
- 1 - 3 years of retail experience (convenience store) a plus
- Proficient knowledge of P&L budgeting and forecasting
- Strong culinary background and fine dining experience is a plus
- Commitment to service of customers, crew, co-workers, and management
- Demonstrated dependability, personal drive and leadership, ability to lead by example
- High level of integrity, work ethic, passion, and commitment to OTG values
- Ability to train, delegate, coach, and aid in the development of crewmembers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work varied hours/days, nights, weekends, holidays, and during inclement weather conditions
OTG Concessions Management, LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability status, gender identity, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.