At OneMain, we are focused on adopting and deploying the latest technology to support a superior personalized customer experience, As a Lead Customer Data Steward within the Marketing Technology (MarTech) team, you will participate in the evolution to our future state, and be responsible for identifying/locating, analyzing, documenting, managing, reporting and testing existing customer and other data across multiple databases and platforms. This role will serve as a data steward and a point person to answer questions about where and how to locate the data such as customer profiles, interaction history, preferences, segments, and audiences etc. as part of the customer data platform. The is a key role in pursuit of our omni-channel personalized customer experience objective.
- Perform data research and analysis, and be resourceful to locate, understand and document details
- Present information using data visualization techniques. Design mockups for analytical reports/dashboards
- Utilize data mining techniques to provide evidence for audits/investigations, documentation of data lineage and report findings to stakeholders and senior management
- Convert business requirements to functional requirements, drive scope decomposition
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis - then do the analysis.
- Utilize historical trends to identify business control weakness/deficiency and emerging risks.
- Assist in optimizing the data workflow
- Identify and develop continuous monitoring opportunities using data analytics
- Independently and accurately document, evaluate, and communicate the results and conclusions of all work performed.
- Conduct and effectively handle special assignments for management as requested.
- BS/MS degree in an analytical or data driven discipline.
- A minimum of 7 years analytics experience in financial services, audit or consulting.
- Must be an expert SQL developer and one of the query tools such as SAS, MicroStrategy, Power BI, Tableau
- Familiarity/knowledge of machine learning and data analytics tools and techniques.
- Able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with RSA Archer and common data analytics tools a plus.
- Experience with AWS cloud and big data tools and technologies a plus.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and creative thinker.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.
Because we want our team members to bring us their very best every day, we believe they deserve the right opportunities and benefits. That's why we packed our comprehensive benefits package for full- and some part-timers with:
- Health and wellbeing options for team members and their dependents
- Up to 4% matching 401(k)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Bonus eligible
- Paid time off
- Paid volunteer time
- And more
OneMain Financial is the country's largest lending-exclusive financial company, a trusted name in lending for over 100 years. Since 2005 alone, we have looked beyond customers credit scores to lend more than $152 billion to 16.2 million people looking for simple, affordable loans.
With branches across 44 states, we're proud partners of the families and communities we serve. They turn to us to help meet important financial needs, including debt consolidation, medical expenses, household bills and auto purchases. It's all about doing the right thing - a mission that hasn't changed for more than 100 years.