Service and Kitchen Team Associates
Join us as a Service and Kitchen Team Associate
We're looking for friendly team players to provide great customer service and cook food for our guests. Thrive in a safe and supportive work environment with team members who become friends. There's always something new to learn, do, and accomplish. If you don't have experience, we'll train you! You'll get opportunities to gain skills that help you rise in your career, no matter where you go. We're all about giving back, so you'll also get the chance to impact your community through our Panda Cares initiative. Let's work together.
How we reward you:
● Flexible schedules
● Great pay and bonus
● Free meals while working at Panda
● Medical and Dental Insurance for full-time associates
● 401K with company match
● Associate discounts for many brands
● Opportunity to give back to your community
● Hands-on paid training to prepare you for success
● On-Going Career & Leadership Development
● Opportunities for growth into management positions
Applies to full-time associates who work an average of 30 hours/week
You'll get a chance to:
● As a Service Team Associate, you'll create a warm environment for our guests and provide great service
● As a Kitchen Team Associate, you'll cook delicious food while maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness
Service and Kitchen Team Qualifications
Your background & experience:
● Friendly and helpful team members
● Operations experience is a plus
● Some high school
● Food Handler certification may be required depending on local requirements, acquired at your expense
ADA Statement: Working in our restaurants means you'll prepare hot and cold foods, use Chinese cook knives and other kitchen equipment with accuracy. You may be required to lift up to 50 lbs., stand up for four or more hours and reach across 36 inch countertops. Our kitchen is hot and often loud with a constricted workspace, limited storage space, and high shelving. Counter areas are often hot with steam from steam tables and food vapors.
Panda Strong since 1983
Founded in Glendale, California, we are now the largest family-owned American Chinese Restaurant concept in America. With over 2,300 locations globally, we continue our mission of delivering exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives. Whether it's impacting our team or the communities we work in, we're proud to be an organization that embraces family values.
You're wanted here
We value diversity in all forms and know the strength it brings. Workplace equality allows for creative ideas to bloom, diverse points of view to be heard, and improves overall happiness. We like the sound of that.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.