If you are seeking an exciting opportunity in Hospitality directly related to an elevated guest service experience - this is the job for you!
Beach Village at The Del is an exclusive enclave of luxurious beachfront accommodations located within the iconic setting of Hotel del Coronado. Cottages and villas range from one to three bedrooms and include fireplaces, marble bathrooms and private patios or balconies.
As our Beach Village Greeter, you will champion a friendly and smooth arrival and departure of each Beach Village guest. Coordinate the luggage delivery and retrieval as well as provide complete guestroom orientation. Provide accurate information and serve as the Beach Village ambassador on the front drive in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
* Open car doors for both arriving and departing guests. Extend a warm welcome, a pleasant day and/or a fond farewell depending on circumstance.
* Attend to all aspects of the arrival process; welcoming guests, unload, handle and deliver luggage and orient guests to their assigned accommodations as required.
* Maintain an orderly arrival and departure experience by keeping driveway traffic flowing.
* Check daily activity board in order to be aware of special needs of our guests along with arrival and departure time of our guests.
* Adhere to department and hotel procedures and policies
* Provide assistance to all hotel departments as required.
* Adhere to guidelines established in the Hotel del Coronado Associate Handbook.
* Perform additional tasks as requested by members of the leadership team.
* Must be able to handle and process guests' requests and exceed their expectations while providing them with personalized services and accurate information.
* Must know how to drive manual transmission
* Drive guests vehicles
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
* Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
* Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
* Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
* Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
* Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
* Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
* Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision "to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!