- $500 Sign-On Bonus after 30 days
- Earn up to $4,000 in bonuses yearly
- Up to $1,500 in referral bonuses, per referral
- Full Time Employees Earn Up to 3 weeks per year vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision enrollment options on Day 1!
- Professional growth and development opportunities
- 401(k) plan with company match
EatStreet's newest Digital Dining & Grocery concept, HungerHub, provides customers with a complete digital food experience!
- No In-Store Customers
- No Dining Rooms or Seating Areas
- No Servers - All Items Delivered By EatStreet Drivers
- No Dishes
- No Weaving Through Aisles to Find Items
HungerHub is becoming the complete food delivery service with options for every kind of meal, occasion, taste, and budget.
Some of those options "come from" HungerHub (with lightning speed!), some don't. What matters most is that when you want food, no matter what it is, and no matter when you need it, EatStreet comes through.
The Chef is the primary leader of day-to-day kitchen operations. This is an onsite position where you will work closely with the Executive Chef, Market Manager, Kitchen Leads and Line Cooks. You will be responsible for food quality, consistency, food costs and labor. Under the direction of the Director of Operations, you will provide support to develop and refine recipes and menus for the HungerHub and various virtual concepts.
Essential Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee all kitchen operations including staff training, scheduling and performance
- Responsible for ensuring that food is of an excellent quality and prepared in a timely manner
- Responsible for managing labor, inventory and food costs
- Responsible for kitchen organization and set up to promote efficiency
- Determine daily prep and production needs with Kitchen Leads
- Responsible for ordering product, managing supplier relations, approving invoices, monitoring inventory and maintaining target food costs
- Understands and follows all applicable HACCP standards and plan requirements
- Ensures proper food temperatures are maintained and food is stored correctly
- Enforce kitchen safety and sanitation standards and train staff in those practices
- Assist with recipe development, refinement and costing
- Responsible for performance evaluations of staff and recommendations to Executive Chef on hiring, promotions and terminations
- Work directly with all kitchen staff to train, answer questions and assist in food preparation as needed
- Maintain equipment and monitoring preventative maintenance requirements
- Assist with recruitment process as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years experience preferred in high-volume kitchens
- Culinary degree preferred
- ServSafe certification or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire
- Expert in kitchen sanitation and safety regulations in compliance with applicable health codes
- Excellent organizational skills, maintain standards for food storage, rotation, quality, and appearance
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage a team in a fast-paced work environment, and conflict management abilities
- Flexibility to work during evenings and weekends, expected to be on-call when needed
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Ability to utilize kitchen equipment such as ovens, knives, pots and pans
- Ability to be on your feet for extended periods of time which may exceed 8 hours per day
- Basic computer skills and experience with Google Suite
- Must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
EatStreet is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. EatStreet is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
EatStreet participates in E-Verify.
Please, no third-party solicitations.