About The Company
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We're looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We're excited about having a meaningful impact on people's workplace experience.Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work.
Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America's 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes' Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit .About The Role
Technology and efficiency is at the heart of re-thinking commercial real estate and, as our Director of Enterprise Applications, you will play an integral role in shaping how we make our vision a reality. The Enterprise Applications Team is responsible for delivering the technical infrastructure that enables Industrious to deliver a superior workplace product and drive business outcomes. And we're just getting started.
As a Director of Enterprise Applications, you will be responsible for managing a growing team of system administrators and developers to select, implement, configure, and continuously improve Industrious' line-of-business software applications (e.g., Salesforce, Marketo, Netsuite). You'll work within the Engineering team, and alongside our Product and Analytics teams to integrate our core platforms with custom built apps and capture data to enable data-driven decision making. You'll build a team & culture that delivers excellent outcomes. You'll influence key decisions that will build the foundation for our internal tools and processes, which will have a lasting impact.
Our ideal candidate is someone that has experience with implementing and managing enterprise software applications, understands architectural trade-offs, thinks strategically when facing buy vs. build decisions, and excels within a small, agile team.
This role can be based in Canada or any city US with an Industrious location.As The Director Of Enterprise Applications, You Will
Experience & Requirements
- Build a high performing Enterprise Applications team and culture focused on consistency, quality, velocity, and experimentation
- Deliver high quality declarative automations, in accordance with best practices, but also identify when custom development is the better path.
- Oversee the work product of a growing team. Balance the effort required to achieve a robust and rigorous system architecture with business needs in order to make pragmatic decisions.
- Select and implement suitable technology that aligns with the overall systems architecture and data strategy, in collaboration with business units and Digital Product team
- Provide thought-partnership to the Product team as Industrious merges physical and digital experiences
- Partner with business units and Product team to maintain & execute enhancements to existing systems, without negatively impacting Industrious' members or employees
- Ensure our core systems and data are integrated, preventing data silos
- Deliver a business systems experience that your customers regard as the best they've ever had
- 5+ years experience in strong functional experience with leading system changes in Salesforce, Marketo, NetSuite. Experience with other systems including but not limited to Zuora, ServiceChannel, HRIS, Tableau, CRMs is a plus
- Good understanding of data structures and their impact on reports, UI, and integrations. Integration middleware experience: Workato, Mulesoft, Boomi, Jitterbit, Heroku or similar is a plus
- 5+ years managing multiple, concurrent and possibly conflicting intra- as well as inter-department demands whilst driving and maintaining project execution and focus
- 3+ years managing administrator and/or developer teams and driving team performance and sprint velocity
- Excellent communication skills with ability to drive and lead meetings around business systems and/or related topics as well as efficiently and effectively communicate with cross functional partners from highly technical to business oriented
- End-to-end understanding of Quote to Cash, Record to Report and Hire to Retire processes with strong understanding of sales, operations, support and finance needs
- Strong knowledge of internal controls, compliance and security
- Must be flexible, adaptable and able to respond to shifting as well as different tasks with competing priorities, while quickly learning and improving new applications and processes
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or a related field is a plus
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
Industrious In The News
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Multiple team activities and company-sponsored events each year that provide our employees the opportunity to get to know each other better and improve collaboration
- CBRE Invests Another $100M in Industrious to Fund Global Expansion
- Industrious Expands in Europe, Asia With Two Deals as Employers Back Flex Work
- How Coworking Companies Like The Wing And Industrious Are Intersecting With Retail
- Jamie Hodari On "Massive Opportunity Ahead" As Industrious Expands Internationally
- Flex Offices Are the Biggest Winners in the Shift to Hybrid Work