Are you ready to grow your dream career while making others' vacation dreams come true? Marriott Vacations Worldwide is a world premier organization for Vacation Ownership with resorts at destinations around the globe. Join our team and help deliver unforgettable experiences that make vacation dreams come true.
Currently offering $1,000 Sign On Bonus!
$500 paid at 30 days and $500 paid at 90 days of employment.
Shift: 2 days 3rd shift, 11pm - 7:30am
flexible 3 days for 1st shift 7am-3:30 & 2nd shift 3pm -11:30pm
Do you pride yourself on your customer service skills and ability to personalize interactions with guests? Have a bold attention to detail while multi-tasking? Value a cooperative, team-oriented environment?
If so, the Front Office at Marriott Vacations Worldwide might be the place for you! You will have the opportunity to welcome our Owners and guests home, while experiencing our dedication to the well-being of our associates.
As a Guest Service Associate, you will be interacting directly with Owners and guests from the time they arrive on property until they depart. In addition, your responsibilities include, but are not limited to, processing all guest arrivals and departures, and providing accurate information about the resort and surrounding area while delivering a personalized vacation experience for each Owner and guest.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Follow company policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests' service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of employees.
- Comply with quality assurance standards.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Attention to customer service with a professional and pleasant personality.
- Available to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott Vacations Worldwide is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.