Oversees all areas of the park within Food And Beverage to ensure proper food safety guidelines are being met. Daily audits of food stands ,kitchens and food production areas,as well as all point of sales and service will be completed. Findings and suggestions for improvements will be submitted for review and implemented upon request How You'll Make A Difference:
- Prepares reports for regular review with the Chef. Reports should include weekly recaps and suggestions on improving processes.
- Corrects immediate areas of deficiencies when observed.
- Provides training for all associates in maintaining proper food safety.
- Reports any and all maintenance concerns that could have an adverse effect on food and personal safety.
- Ensures all safety equipment is being used properly; alerts Supervisor of any malfunctions, safety concerns, or needs.
- Attends all necessary meetings in regards to Food and Beverage.
- Acts as a liaison with the Park Safety Department.
- Assists Area Managers, Chef and Supervision in completing accident reports when needed.
- Works hand in hand with inspectors from both EverClean and Department of Health when on site.
- Prepares any needed reports and Action Plans to correct areas of deficiency.
- Be ServeSafe Certified or obtain certification within 30 days of employment.
- Verifies food safety by evaluation different aspects of the environment including, but not limited to food handler training certifications, qualified person-in-charge, associate hygiene, Food handling and storage, product identification and content, expiration dates, cooking, holding and refrigeration temperatures, facility and equipment maintenance and cleanliness, disposal methods, food borne illness risks, presence of insects/rodents and other health hazards.
- Collects data and prepares reports for regular review with the various members of the Foods and Hotel management team. Reports should include weekly recaps and suggestions on improving processes Prepares any needed reports and Action Plans to correct areas of deficiency.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates, including initiating guest interactions, answering questions and giving directions.
- Maintains cleanliness and safety in assigned work area and performs all duties in compliance with Cedar Fair Safety guidelines and requirements and reports all unsafe or unusual conditions to supervision.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Meets Cedar Fair's attendance requirements as outlined in Cedar Fair's attendance policies.
- Adheres to Cedar Fair's Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee Guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned.
We're Looking For:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have 2-4 years of related experience.