Working with us is an opportunity that can pay off for years to come - with skills, knowledge, experiences and friends that can last a lifetime!
A Seasonal job with us can lead to a successful future. That's because you will:
- Develop resume-building skills to help achieve your career goals
- Work in a welcoming and diverse environment
- Gain knowledge through training programs and work experience
How You'll Make A Difference:
- Follows recipes to prepare beverages such as liquor, cocktails, and other drinks.
- Adheres to and enforces policies regarding the consumption of alcohol during events.
- Follows all alcohol awareness procedures to prevent intoxication of guests.
- Operates within full compliance of state or provincial liquors laws, regulations, health codes, sanitation and park guidelines.
- Uses a cash register to conducts basic cash and credit card transactions, tendering payment and making change.
- Maintains glassware, utensils, garnishment, mixers and alcohol at appropriate levels.
- Other duties may be assigned.
We're Looking For:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be able to obtain Servsafe Alcohol Certification.
- Must be able to obtain Food Handler Card.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per
Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
Ready to start your future now? Apply Today!