* Attention all Grand Canyon Candidates: Employees of Grand Canyon National Park Lodges will enjoy free housing at Grand Canyon Village through December 21, 2022*
Join our team at Grand Canyon National Park! Are you enthusiastic about hospitality, people, and beautiful places? By working at Grand Canyon National Park, you will get all three! No matter what your jobs is, you will be a proud steward of the park and play an essential role in providing warm and friendly hospitality to our guests! As one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, The Grand Canyon National Park is a place of remarkable beauty, peace, scenic grandeur and top notch hospitality.
JOB SUMMARY: Deliver food orders from the Pizza Pub to locations in Grand Canyon Village using a company-assigned vehicle.
As our employee, you receive extremely affordable employee housing, discounted meals, employee discounts to explore other Xanterra properties and a generous benefits program for eligible employees. By working with Xanterra Travel Collection amongst the beauty of Grand Canyon National Park, this is your change to Live, Work, and Explore in one of the most beautiful places on Earth!
PLEASE NOTE: As we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to adopt appropriate sanitization measures and are carefully following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are dedicated to creating a safe and healthy environment for both employees and guests.
* Pick up food orders from Maswik and deliver to requested locations.
* Check orders prior to delivery to verify accuracy of product and charges are accurate.
* Manage cash and card payments upon delivery, as needed.
* Maintain interior cleanliness of assigned vehicle.
* Obey all posted speed limits and all other traffic regulations.
* Bring any guest complaint(s) or issue(s) to the immediate attention of a manager.
* Complete side duties to standard, and assist other Pizza Pub employees with side duties as needed.
* Become familiar with menus to properly answer any guest questions regarding such.
* Adhere to ServeSafe HACCP food sanitation program.
* Adhere to all safety and risk management policies while performing tasks.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must be at least 19 years old.
* Possess or obtain a valid Arizona driver's license with a minimal number of moving violations and/or citations having been issued.
* Ability to comply with Xanterra South Rim Company Vehicle Policy.
* Able to pass company sponsored defensive driving course, and practice defensive driving at all times while operating vehicle.
* Prior experience in a similar position preferred.
* Must be available to work evening shifts, weekends, and holidays.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.