Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
The Suite/Cateribg Attendant is responsible for serving guests in the Suites and Catered events. The Attendant must be personable and able to work in an ever- changing fast-paced environment.
The employee must maintain excellent attendance and be available to work events as scheduled per business need.
- Responsible for assisting setup of food service areas within specific suites and club areas based upon pre-order
- Ensures all assigned suites are set prior to event based upon communication received of orders
- Responsible for organization and preparation of events in assigned locations
- Responsible for assisting in closing out financials per event and ensuring correct billing takes place
- Monitor and maintain food quality
- Follows all company policies and procedures, upholding safety and sanitation standards, and ensuring a positive atmosphere for team members and guests
- Monitor and enforce safe alcohol policies and procedures
- Monitor and maintain inventory control and product requisition fulfilling
- Have full knowledge of food and beverage menu items and accompaniments
- Responsible for supervising the service of beverages to guests including alcoholic beverages. Must check guest's ID to verify minimum age requirement for the purchase of alcoholic beverages.
- Responsible for observing guests to respond to any additional requests
- Responsible for ensuring suites has all necessary serving ware
- Maintains sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas.
- Must show demonstrated ability to meet the company standard for excellent attendance.
- Assures that the location equipment is operable and clean prior to start of event.
- Responsible for recognizing guests that are visibly intoxicated and taking action to cut off alcohol to such individuals
- All other duties as assigned by the managers and supervisors.
- Ability to communicate with employees, co-workers, volunteers, management staff and guests in a clear, business-like and respectful manner which focuses on generating a positive, enthusiastic and cooperative work environment.
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented, fast-paced, event-driven environment.
- Possess valid food handling certificate or alcohol service permit if required by state or federal regulations.
- Ability to handle cash accurately and responsibly.
- Ability to calculate basic math functions (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages) as they relate to POS cash/credit transactions, cash reconciliation and product inventory.
Education, Qualifications and Experience:
- At Least 1-2 years' experience working in a food & beverage or customer service role
X This job description is subject to change.
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada. We highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis ("protected class") including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.