Perform routine tasks related to clean up and sanitation of kitchen, dining or serving areas.
- Properly prepare, serve and store food in accordance with facility policies.
- Ensure compliance with state or federal regulations.
- Prepare foods according to standardized recipes.
- Utilize service methods and food handling techniques to ensure quality.
- Understand and apply the sanitation procedures needed to provide a safe and healthy environment.
- Adhere to menu compliance, special diet compliance and report any dietary non-compliance, concern or complaint of patients to supervisor or manager.
- Two years of food preparation in a hospital arena is strongly preferred.
We offer a great benefits package and opportunity for advancement.