Call for more information!
WALK IN INTERVIEWS! Wednesdays in May, 11am-4pm. Apply in advance to expedite your interview. $10,000 HIRING BONUS FOR ELIGIBLE NEW HIRES! *Relocation Assistance may also be available *JOIN OUR TRANSPORTATION TEAM! Ready to build a career with a company that's leading the foodservice industry?US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and a history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and continuous improvement focus. Benefits: Low-cost union benefits: medical, dental, vision, pension, strong safety culture, stellar local leadership, and much more!Pay: Hourly at $27.20, overtime paid at 1.5X.Uniforms: Provided. Annual safety shoe stipend through our direct order boot program, for your choice of safety footwear. Facility: Conveniently located, concessions available on site for purchase, free coffee, tea, and cocoa, and snacks.Employee Discounts: Available for all types of items through Perkspot; discounts also available on over 300,000 items that can be purchased through US Foods.Culture: all training and certifications provided, warehouse appreciation week, access to employee resource groups, opportunities to join cultural and professional employee groups, strong safety culture, nationwide transfer and promotion opportunities, and much more! Click here for more on diversity and inclusion at US Foods: Main Ingredients of the Job
- Safely drive trucks to customers and meet scheduled customer delivery times
- Carefully unload products from the trailer with a two-wheeler, pallet jack, or by hand and place in designated customer storage areas
- Verify accuracy of delivery with customers and obtain proper signatures
- Handle collections and payments from customers when applicable
- Professionally perform customer service responsibilities to enhance our client experienceWhat You Bring to the Table
- Register to the FMCSA Clearinghouse*
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have valid CDL Class A issued by the state of legal residence with necessary endorsements and DOT qualifications
- Ability to operate manual transmission preferredPhysical Requirements
- Ability to lift/carry/push/pull 20 to 80+ lbs. of product repetitively during each shift required
- Comfortable driving and working in inclement weather conditions with frequent stops (10+ per shift) required
- This work requires the following physical activities: climbing, bending, stooping, kneeling, twisting, reaching, sitting, standing, walking, and lifting up to 50 lbs. of material on a consistent basis, 100 lbs. on an occasional basis and repetitive motions. The work is performed primarily outdoors.
- Must be able to pass DOT physical.
- Must be able to work in extreme weather conditions. Must be able to perform the following physical activities for described length of time: OCCASIONALLY: 1% - 33% FREQUENTLY: 34% - 66% CONTINUOUSLY: 67% - 100% JOB REQUIRES WORKER TO: 1. STAND Frequently 2. WALK Frequently 3. DRIVE Frequently 4. SIT Frequently JOB REQUIRES WORKER TO LIFT: 1. 1-10 lbs. (Sedentary) Occasionally 2. 10-20 lbs. (Light) Frequently 3. 25-50 lbs. (Medium) Frequently 4. 50-100 lbs. (Heavy) Occasionally 5. Over 100 lbs. (Very Heavy) Occasionally JOB REQUIRES WORKER TO CARRY: 1. 1-10 lbs. (Sedentary) Occasionally 2. 10-20 lbs. (Light) Occasionally 3. 20-50 lbs. (Medium) Occasionally 4. 50-100 lbs. (Heavy) Occasionally 5. Over 100 lbs. (Very Heavy) Never JOB REQUIRES WORKER TO: 1. Push/pull Frequently - e.g.: Hand truck, gate, straps, metal ramp, truck door, dolly, boxes, truck gear shift 2. Climb/balance Frequently - e.g.: In/Out Truck/Trailer (2 vertical steps) to cab. On/Off ramp to ground level and side door steps and Platform of trailer. Stairs, truck and delivery ramps. 3. Stoop/squat Occasionally 4. Kneel/bend Occasionally 5. Bend Frequently 6. Reach above shoulder Occasionally 7. Grasp objects Frequently - e.g.: Hand truck, boxes, cartons Continuously - Steering wheel 8. Manipulate objects Frequently - e.g.: Boxes, dolly, metal truck ramp, hand truck, paper work, truck gate, straps Continuously - e.g.: truck gear shift 9. Twisting Frequently Why US FoodsAt US Foods, we're committed to our mission of GREAT FOOD. MADE EASY -- providing food products that keep operators ahead of customer demand and services that help them run their operations.Great drivers are crucial to the US Foods team and one of the important faces of our organization. On and off the road, our drivers strive for integrity and reliability, while building trusting relationships with customers.At the foundation of those efforts are our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborative spirit and service. Together we help our customers make it, but we also believe in helping our drivers make it!We are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work.*Registering to the FMCSA Clearinghouse is a requirement by the Department of Transportation. All Drivers are required to the Clearinghouse website and register to the new database. The Clearinghouse is a secure online database that provides real-time information about commercial driver's license (CDL) and commercial learner's permit (CLP) holders' drug and alcohol program violations. If you have not registered to the FMCSA database, please note registration is required. Please visit and click GO to login. If you are able to login, but are having trouble with the Clearinghouse registration, see the "Clearinghouse Help" field on the clearinghouse page.#
Qualified drivers, Call to speak with a recruiter today!