We are accepting applications for a full time Dishwasher to join our team! The schedule is Sunday, Monday and Tuesday from 4:00PM to 10:00PM and Thursdays and Fridays from noon to 8:00PM. Wednesdays and Saturdays off.
Do you love what you do, but not where you're doing it?
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance in your career with a growing organization?
Do you thrive in an environment where meaningful work happens every day?
Interested? Keep reading!
Parkshore is a lakefront retirement community located in Seattle's picturesque Madison park neighborhood, Parkshore is looking for caring, fun and energetic Dishwasher to join our team! As a Transforming Age community, Parkshore is comprised of dedicated and caring people who have a strong desire to enrich the lives of older adults and our team members.
- Work/Life Balance: We have multiple shifts and flexible schedules
- Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits: We have the benefits you're looking for as well as other unique perks for full-time, part-time and on-call team members
- A culture of FUN and commitment to the care of our residents, our communities and each other
- Your opinion matters: We share ideas, we listen and work together to make great things happen
What does our Dishwasher do?
- Monitors and records water temperature and sanitizer solution levels; notifies management if levels are not correct
- Assists in food preparation, obtains or stocks items, and cleans-up as needed
- Understands and observes sanitary guidelines and environmental requirements
- Sets up/breaks down dishwashing machine as necessary, including: arms, screens, traps, and baskets; cleans inside and outside; checks to see it is operating properly
- Assembles and fills machine at the beginning of shift; checks water temperatures at the start and during the shift
- Clean and sanitize production equipment, work surfaces, ware-washing system, and areas in kitchen.
- Cleans and sanitizes garbage cans, and replaces liners
- Maintains storage room for cleaning supplies, chemicals; keeps room clean, and items stocked, labeled, and organized
- Possess knowledge of diets provided and served correctly per Policy and Procedure
- Performs other duties as assigned
What we're looking for from you:
- Required: Must be at least 18 years of age
- Experience: Six months' previous utility/dishwashing experience is preferred
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent Attitude: An upbeat, fun, outgoing personality and can-do attitude
- Work Environment: Kitchen organization and preparation hands-on responsibilities
- Superb Communication: Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-work: Willing to work cooperatively as a member of the kitchen/dining staff team and be able to respond to verbal instructions and directions
- Customer Service: Be patient, pleasant and understanding in relating to the residents and staff
At Parkshore, we care deeply about our mission and commitment to providing exceptional care to our residents. That is why we are a drug and alcohol-free employer. Criminal background and drug test will be required upon a contingent offer of employment.
We are excited to hear from you! Come join us and help us fulfill our vision to Transform the Perception of Age.