About The Company
Industrious is the largest premium workplace-as-a-service provider and home to the highest-rated workplaces in the industry. Everything we do comes down to creating great days for teams of all sizes and stages, including our own. We believe that what makes a great day at work is the people on your team, and the problems you get to solve together. We're looking for people who love thinking outside the box and thrive in a truly collaborative setting. As teammates we encourage new ideas and toast every win. We're excited about having a meaningful impact on people's workplace experience.Great days also start when everyone can be their authentic self at work.
Diversity of backgrounds, thoughts, and ideas is critical to our success in delivering great workplace experiences, both for our members and for each other. Industrious is committed to creating an inclusive, respectful environment that embraces your individuality and quirkiness. You are valued for who YOU are. We celebrate our people as individuals who can accomplish great things when we work together as one team.
We are proud to have been recognized as one of America's 500 fastest-growing companies in 2020 by Inc. Magazine and one of Forbes' Best Startup Employers.
To learn more, visit .About The Role
We are seeking a Broker Relations Associate to assist in the company's efforts to maintain and expand relationships with real estate services firms across all levels. The Broker Relations Associate is the right-hand to the Broker Relations Manager and will support the Partner Relations Team in meeting sales goals and optimizing all external broker communications.
As the Broker Relations Associate you will be responsible for creating proposals for top of funnel sales of the entire range of company products and services to broker-led customers while managing and maintaining online listing sites and monthly inventory reporting. You will be tasked to consistently organize and innovate on the way we share marketing collateral and sales information with brokers and customer leads. A week in the life might look like responding to inbound email broker inquiries, building sales decks, coordinating calls and tours with brokers, deep-diving into internal databases, and managing various online platforms. While having a real estate background is not a requirement, knowledge of the industry and needs of landlords, tenants and brokers is highly valued in this role.
The Broker Relations Associate is a national role that will support the Partner Relations team in all Industrious markets across the US. This role may be based anywhere in the Pacific or Mountain Time Zone, with a preference for market cities like Denver or Los Angeles, and will report to our Broker Relations Manager.Responsibilities
You Are a Good Fit If
- Accountable for all initial inbound broker inquiries via email, phone and online listing sites.
- Assist Broker Relations Manager in qualifying opportunities and pushing requirements down the sales funnel.
- Build proposals, sales decks, and sales collateral for external broker proposals.
- Own and optimize all online listing sites and monthly inventory reporting.
- Effectively track all lead generation and inbound broker-led inquiries via Salesforce.
- Collaborate with Partner Relations team to define ongoing outreach campaigns across key markets.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Unit Ops Team to book tours and share qualified leads.
- Contribute to market intelligence gathering efforts within the Partner Relations Team.
- Be a brand ambassador and a subject matter expert on the benefits of the flexible office market.
- Implement best practice to maximize forecasting accuracy and pipeline conversion.
- Tour prospective customers when necessary to show them the benefits of the Industrious solution.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with both new and existing accounts.
- Advocate for the company's values and culture at all times.
This role is not a good fit for you if:
- You are organized and enjoy building/optimizing backend systems and processes.
- You are familiar with CRM systems (Salesforce) and managing reporting tools and dashboards.
- You are proficient in creating externally-facing marketing and sales material.
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Are excited to dive headfirst into commercial real estate and build relationships with brokers and other stakeholders.
- Are proactive and a hands-on individual who takes ownership and responsibility for completing tasks.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and have an entrepreneurial mindset and spirit (you may need to help create the playbook - if you require an existing playbook and detailed list of instructions for every situation, this role might not be for you)
- Understand that no administrative task is too small - we sweat the details and require team members to roll up their sleeves and do the same
- You work best as an individual contributor and are not motivated by team environments
- Sales-focused goals are not motivating or aligned with your career path.
- You enjoy slower-paced environments and prefer not to multitask.
- 1-2 years experience in B2B sales, business development, or commercial real estate
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit - Industrious is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the team or company
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with creative, technical, and analytical counterparts
In addition to our incredible team, there are lots of other fun reasons to work with us.
Industrious In The News
- Health care, including vision and dental
- Learning & development grant
- 401K plan
- Generous vacation time
- Paid parental leave
- Multiple team activities and company-sponsored events each year that provide our employees the opportunity to get to know each other better and improve collaboration
- CBRE Invests Another $100M in Industrious to Fund Global Expansion
- Industrious Expands in Europe, Asia With Two Deals as Employers Back Flex Work
- How Coworking Companies Like The Wing And Industrious Are Intersecting With Retail
- Jamie Hodari On "Massive Opportunity Ahead" As Industrious Expands Internationally
- Flex Offices Are the Biggest Winners in the Shift to Hybrid Work