About the role
Come join a company that has been growing rapidly and outperforming the market segment over the last 5 years. G6 Hospitality, which represents the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brand has initiated a system-wide renovation effort, invested in technology and has expanded globally. In 2020, Motel 6 was voted as the Best Budget-Friendly Hotel Brand according to USA Today. Our hotels are recognized for being clean, friendly, dependable and most importantly, affordable
What you will be doing
T he Fr anchise Development Specialist is res p onsible for assisting in m eeting co m pany goa l s for fr anchise a g r ee m ent signi n gs of new M otel 6 & S tudio 6 locations th r oughout the United S tates while working with various Development team members. Responsible for generating leads and increasing market share for the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brands; managing incoming franchise leads to determine viability, assign leads to developers based on territory, track leads from first point of contact to agreement commitment or lead rejection. Working to c r eate new r elationships w ith potential f r anchisees while m a intaining and nu r tu r ing r elationships with existing franchisees.
The " top "
- Prospect and manage referrals for new leads by qualifying all incoming leads and transition opportunities from inquiries to sales-ready opportunities for developers.
- Educate clients on the brand franchising value proposition and fully explain the Motel 6/Studio 6 business models, pricing strategy and answer questions while building trust in the client relationsh
- Deliver prepared sales scripts, generate interest in franchising with potential clients, and secure client meetings with Franchise Developers.
- Serve as the main contact for all Development lead generation events such as virtual development showcases, race car events, and any other client interfacing programs
- Report details of potential franchise projects through market research, data and analytics and photos
- Establish yourself with the potential client as knowledgeable about the company's franchising product to build a relationship as a trusted advisor
What we are searching for
- Demonstrate ability to work in a corporate environment, on the road or in a home office with approximately up to 50% travel
- Exceptional critical thinking and use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Review and interpret documents and instructions from customers, vendors, and other employees
- Ability to multi-task, meets deadlines, resourcefulness, accountable, follow-up and follow-through
- Perform well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands, and appropriately prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to develop quick rapport with clients and uncover opportunities
We feel the successful candidate has these qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree in Business, Hospitality/Hotel Administration, or related field preferred
- Preferred Experience:
- Required: A minimum of one (1) year of sales experience
- Preferred: A minimum of three (3) years of development or franchising experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and comprehension skills, problem solver, creative, sharp thinker, business-savvy, proactive, self-driven. Must be comfortable speaking/representing G6 Brands in public settings.
- Software Requirements - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access) and other business intelligence tools
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to "close deals"
- Multi-lingual is a plus.
What it's like at G6
At G6 Hospitality our Team Members......
- Explore a fulfilling career path full of possibilities
- Learn from the best and brightest people in the hospitality industry
- Connect with the community, employees and leadership
- Are authentic and are appreciated for who they are
- Smile and have someone smile back at them
What will you have room to do?