If you are an experienced Middle Market Commercial Lines Account Manager living in either the Pacific or Mountain time zone and you want to work fully remote for a growing National Insurance brokerage, this job is for you.
My client wants to add a new Account Manager to their team. You will be part of the Seattle-based office. You will work on AMS360 and have a book of about $600,000 revenue. Most of the accounts are Agriculture (farm, nursery, and winery risks) Restaurants (fine dining to pizza shops), Distributors (food, beverage, and durable goods), and Business Services (maintenance and repairs). Many of the accounts are in Eastern WA.
You will be responsible for assisting clients with service needs and making changes to existing policies. You will work with the Producers to design and recommend proper insurance and risk management programs to your clients. Accounts have revenue ranging from $10,000 to $100,000 or more. There is additional support available from the Team Assistants.
Key job tasks:
• Negotiates and sells lines of insurance to clients. Designs insurance and risk management plans for clients as assigned and directed by Agency management.
• Provides clients with Insurance Coverage Review and reviews methods of handling risks. Works with the producer to write new business accounts.
• Sells in place of or in coordination with superior personnel.
• Leads accounts through the renewal process per department procedures.
• Assists in the development of strong personal relationships with appropriate insurance carrier personnel.
• Processes or oversees process of change requests/endorsements, binders, certificates of insurance, account summaries, proposals, policies, lost policy releases, audits, and account balance status as needed.
• Handles prompt review of all premium audits recognizing that the Agency must process audits timely.
• Process and follows up on all requests involving carriers or clients to ensure accurate and timely resolution.
• Travel is expected to be 10% in this role and typically only for key client renewal meetings.
The company offers a rich benefits package, salary, year-end bonus and a commitment to paid continuing education/certification classes.
You will work independently from your home office with regularly scheduled video team meetings as needed.
Remote workers need to have a dedicated home office with strong business quality internet and no distractions. Candidates from WA, OR, ID, or MT are strongly preferred. You will work west coast hours with your day ending no earlier than 4 pm Pacific time. All IT is shipped to you.
Candidates need to have retail insurance agency experience with middle market package business, a P & C license, and at least 3 years experience managing renewals on a similar sized book without assistance. Knowledge of AMS360 a huge plus. Strong MS Office skills required.
The client would like to hire ASAP.
To apply, email your resume to or call .