A Package Service Attendant is a responsible, dependable and professional individual who is able to successfully ensure the maintenance and organization of the package room, located at one of our luxury residential clients.The Package Service Attendant position is a full-time position with a pay rate of $18.00 per hour. Candidates must be available to work Tuesday-Saturday 9AM-5PM, and occasional Mondays.
- Logs and book incoming packages into the accurate Smart Package Rooms.
- Organize outgoing packages and assign packages to appropriate carriers.
- Provide superior customer service to all residents and guests, and facilitate and address client phone calls & emails.
- Help provide a safe, healthy and clean environment for all members, guests and employees.
- Connect clients with appropriate vendors, including but not limited to, handymen, pet care providers, maid services, and dry cleaners.
- Handle the sales of all moving and shipping supplies and assist with the rental of moving equipment.
- Provide additional business services including but not limited to, making photocopies, sending faxes, scanning documents.
- Assist clients with any of their shipping inquiries
- Assist clients with troubleshooting and locating misplaced or missing packages.
- Assist with troubleshooting software or computer errors.
- Perform any cleaning and sanitizing duties as assigned to help establish and maintain showroom quality at all times, as well as to ensure a safe living environment.
- Inspect the package room and report any unsafe conditions or faulty equipment to the Manager.
- Adhere and adapt to all new LIVunLtd policies, procedures and initiatives.
- Wear corporate / building approved uniforms for each specific LIVunLtd location where you are working.
- Perform additional duties and responsibilities specific to the location / building and upon the request of your manager.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with residents and other coworkers.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
- Must possess a friendly attitude, have excellent customer service skills, and a commitment to executing all duties in a professional manner.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office applications and able to pick up new technologies.
- Have a High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work on Saturdays.
- Proof of Covid 19 vaccination.
As a Member of the LIVunLtd Team you can expect
- Growth opportunities
- A fun, friendly, professional working environment
- Competitive compensation within industry standards
This job description is intended to describe the general requirements for the position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure the proper operations of the department.
LIVunLtd is an equal opportunity employer. For more information regarding our career opportunities, please visit our website. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Must have a legal right to work in the United States.
Apply for this job