: Project Manager Location
: Hybrid schedule (3 days a week) in Blue Lagoon Duration:
6 months contract to hire Compensation:
$100.00 - $110.00 hourly Work Requirements:
, Holders or Authorized to work in USOverview:
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Project Manager. Responsibilities:
- Leading assigned technology initiatives to ensure operational priorities are identified, validated, optimized, and communicated to various stakeholders including cross-functional team members, vendor partners, and field teams.
- Ensure assigned projects are inclusive of all technology needs, regardless of the party responsible for execution.
- Identify areas of improvement in the experience for in restaurant operators, as well as overlapping guest facing considerations working with cross functional teams.
- Responsible for ensuring all technology communications are communicated at appropriate time, proper cadence, and include information necessary for training, support, etc.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and within scope.
Our benefits package includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Technology, Operations Management, related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of overall experience in the restaurant operations and high level understanding of restaurant systems and technology .
- Candidates with QSR experience will be prioritized
- Have current, working knowledge of the foodservice industry and current challenges
- Have experience working with Restaurant Technology platforms such as POS, Labor Scheduling Tools, and Back of House
- Experience delivering POS solutions to support restaurant operations is required.
- Have a relentless drive to innovate
- Always operate with a sense of urgency
- Have excellent written and verbal communication
- Detail-orientated and hands-on
- Have a high comfort level of navigating emerging channels both within and outside of the technology space to identify how to improve our crew and customer experiences.
- Comprehensive Medical Benefits
- Competitive Pay, 401K
- Retirement Plan
- And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. - provided by Dice