At Taco Bell, we've had innovation on our mind since Glen Bell started serving tacos at the first location in 1962 in Downey, California. Since then, we've grown to be a culture-centric, lifestyle brand that provides craveable, affordable Mexican-inspired food with bold flavors. Not only do we provide breakthrough value, we offer quality ingredients and are the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items.
Safety of our staff and customers is the utmost importance to us. We practice ALL COVID-19 precautions - including Masks, Contactless Service and Industry Leading Sanitation Standards.
Think outside the bun with a career at Taco Bell! We're looking for people who would like to join a team that gives back to our community with supporting college scholarships and local food banks along with others in need. Do you love serving customers, have experience in the restaurant industry and want to be a part of the largest restaurant company in the world? If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Taco Bell is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
We do not consider working here just a job. We are involved and committed to our surrounding communities as well as our employees. We offer a very progressive career ladder that is waiting for you. We have a promote from within first mentality so you can be the next member of our management team within a few short months.
Priority #1: Build Your Team: People
• Find and hire the best Team Members and Shift Leads.
• Personally conduct orientation and on boarding for all new Team Members.
• Create a training plan to develop a great restaurant team.
• Train and develop Assistant Managers, Shift Leaders and Team Member Trainers.
• Ensure proper execution on all training and development plans.
• Complete Restaurant People plans and conduct bench planning sessions.
• Conduct weekly manager meetings and Team Member one-on-ones.
• Consistently recognize and reward Team Member performance.
• Ensure conflicts within the restaurant are resolved in a timely manner.
Priority #2: Drive Customer Satisfaction: Customer
• Personally demonstrate positive interaction with customers.
• Ensure that customer issues are resolved immediately.
• Schedule the right number of people, at the right time and in the right place to take care of customer needs.
• Lead product rollout meetings with management team to ensure success.
• Know how your restaurants compare with competitors in your trade area and strive to be better.
Priority #3: Maintain Process and Discipline Around the P&L: Sales and Profits
• Analyze restaurant's financial performance and create a follow-up plan to maximize profitability without compromising the customer experience.
• Manage restaurant budget.
• Competitive starting pay
• Medical, Dental , Vision, STD, LTD, vacation, personal days & life insurance
• Quarterly bonuses along with several other perks & discounts
• 401K with company match
• Paid Time Off
• Rapid advancement opportunity
• Strong charity partnerships within our local communities
• Flexible Schedules
• Free Meals
We value our employees and understand how you make a difference in our restaurants!
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Experience as General Manager in the restaurant industry.
Strong personal communication skills
Demonstrated ability to lead and manage operations in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Solid talent- and performance-management skills
Willing to work normal schedule of 50 hours per week (all shifts)
Must be able to pass a background check
Fluent English-speaking and writing skills