We are looking for an experienced Corporate Pastry Chef to prepare a variety of desserts, pastries, or other sweet goods. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. Some of their key duties and responsibilities include:
- Cooking and preparing all dessert menu items.
- Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings, etc to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
- Maintain up to date knowledge of pastry techniques and trending ingredients
- Develop dessert specials utilizing seasonal
ingredients in collaboration with Culinary and FOH
teams in order to promote at premium pricing
- Stoking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line
- Provide weekly, Quarterly and yearly popularity index
report of menu mix delivered Operational meetings or
as per request
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
- Report to the Corporate Chef
- Make sure food preparation and storage areas meet health and safety standards
- Good sense of planning and preparation for daily activities
- Utilize network and Culinary Schools to attain talent. Continuedly train, mentor and develop talent by
supporting and promoting professional growth.
- Identify internal talent and engage in one-to-one
mentorship in order to support career advancement. Develop and increase the pastry team throughout
- Attend pre-shift meetings
- High School diploma or equivalent qualification
- Bachelor in Restaurant Management or Culinary training preferred.
- Minimum 5 years Experience on a Management level.
- Experience in high volume restaurants.
- Great attention to detail and creativity
- In-depth knowledge of restaurant best practices and cooking methods.
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- Punctual and discipline to ensure optimal performance
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to work cooperatively and efficiently in a team
- Restaurant experience is preferred.
Dental, vision and health benefits after 60 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time