Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry's fastest-growing technology provider for independent hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform is currently helping a growing clientele of 22,000+ properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 500+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry's biggest challenges.This Means We
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we've founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared that allow our team to thrive.
- Hire the best people wherever they're located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we're on a mission to power every property in the world and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world. That's why we're on the search for a superstar
As an Executive Assistant, you will provide high-level administrative support to the COO. You will support the rapid pace of our high-growth organization by ensuring all details are attended to. This role plays a critical part in our organization as you will be the liaison for the company leaders to both internal and external partners.
Location: Remote - San DiegoWhat You Will Do
Be the champion for the company founder through the execution of:
- Preparing company communications for internal and external audiences
- Building briefing packages, agendas, meeting minutes, and follow-up plans while being a strong partner across core teams
- Handling sophisticated scheduling, dependencies, and deliverables for programs across the business
- Interview scheduling with proper preparation of role and candidate details
- Overseeing travel bookings and billing
- Preparing board presentations and scheduling the meetings
- Event planning and coordination
- Other administrative support as needed
This role will be a visible leader and need to be comfortable being responsible for building and maintaining a great culture in a distributed and diverse remote environment at Cloudbeds. The right individual for this role will have the dedication to push things forward throughout the organization while anticipating needs, troubleshooting issues, and responding proactively and calmly under pressure. Are you up for the challenge!?You'll Succeed With
- 5+ years of experience as an executive assistant supporting a C level leader
- Remote experience is strongly preferred
- Ability to work through and troubleshoot issues that arise with a solution-oriented mentality
- Confidentiality best practices required
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to multitask with time sensitivity
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Collaborative approach to problem-solving
- English business level fluency required - Additional language fluency is a plus (Spanish or Portuguese preferred)
- Experience in Google Suite preferred
- Experience with Expensify a plus
- College degree required - preference for Business, Communications, English or similar focus
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we'll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at or via email at .
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.