The Executive Chef oversees all back of house operations for the multiple restaurants and kitchens at an Eataly location, ensuring quality standards and financial goals are consistently met.
Reports directly to the Director of Store Operations. Manages the Chef de Cuisine team.
* Directs and organizes the back of house strategy to maximize profitability and quality
* Leads a team of Chef de Cuisines to drive success in their individual outlets
* Develops recipes and menus focused on Italian authenticity, seasonality and high-quality ingredients
* Partners interdepartmentally with the store senior leadership team and with corporate to executive initiatives, plan special events and share information
* Analyzes financial data, builds a budget, and develops strategies aimed at increasing efficiencies and profit
* Collaborates closely with the GM, Restaurants to create a seamless and efficient restaurant experience
* Prepares updates on the success of restaurants for senior and corporate leadership
* Participates in employee hiring, assignment, training, payroll, scheduling, evaluations and terminations
* Documents, investigates and resolves employee and guest incidents
* Performs other duties as required or assigned