Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa redefines the Mountain getaway in Colorado's Vail Valley. Embrace Vail's finest Ski resorts, golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking and snow shoeing trails-all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care for people so they can be their best.
The Assistant Manager - Operations responsibilities include assisting in all departments that fall under the Operations Division. This may include front office, guest services, housekeeping/laundry, food & beverage and reservations. Duties may also include training, staff development, scheduling, forecasting, ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws as well as all operating procedures. This person may also coordinate special events at the hotel. The Assistant Manager - Operations must have strong communication and analytical skills. Food and Beverage cost control experience is helpful.
• The budgeted wage for this position is $48,000 - $58,000. Actual pay will be commensurate with experience
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- After your first full year with Hyatt you will receive 2 weeks of paid time off
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Ski Pass!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun