Eatalys bustling marketplaces contain a variety of quick service counters featuring coffee and drinks, pastries and gelato, pizza and focaccia, paninis and grab-and-go meal options.
The Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) Assistant General Manager oversees the complex day-to-day operations of QSR at a single Eataly location. Reports directly to QSR General Manager and supervises the QSR staff of service leads, baristas, sales associates and stockers.
* Collaborates closely with the QSR General Manager on all aspects of management
* Monitors budget to ensure efficient operations and that expenditures stay within budget limitations
* Ensures guest experience standards are consistently met
* Makes schedule and submits payroll for staff with approval of the QSR General Manager
* Hires, assigns, trains, motivates, evaluates and terminates employees as necessary
* Documents, investigates and resolves employee and guest incidents
* Estimates food and beverage needs, and requisitions or purchases food, beverage, supplies and equipment; receives and checks orders to ensure that they adhere to specifications
* Supervises cleaning and maintenance of equipment and counters according to Department of Health standards, and arranges repairs, contracts and other services when needed
* Sends daily shift notes to the QSR General Manager
* Performs other duties as required or assigned