Inspired by Italian bakers and bakeries, Sullivan Street Bakery was founded in 1994 in New York City. In 2000, the bakery moved to Hell's Kitchen, where it remains today. Known for its bread, Roman-style pizzas, and pastries, Sullivan Street Bakery has been a staple for 20 years.
Our Ideal Supervisor will perform the following functions:
- Opening/Closing the store
- Cash Handling
- Greet and welcome our customers
- Understand menu knowledge
- Make coffee and espresso beverages
- Interacting with guests to determine their needs
- Take orders and collect payments through Square POS system
- Serving food in a timely fashion; quickly to develop repeat customers
- Cleaning the work area and surrounding customer areas regularly throughout the shift
Successful Team Members have strong competency in:
This position often requires an early morning work schedule, work on weekends and also holidays to accommodate the hours of operation of the cafes. We are looking for both Full-Time and Part-Time employees, to be determined in advance of hiring.
The employee is required to stand; walk; occasionally required to climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the Essential Functions.
Sullivan Street Bakery is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time