Eatalys bustling marketplaces contain a variety of quick service counters featuring coffee and drinks, pastries and gelato, pizza and focaccia, paninis and grab-and-go meal options.
The Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) Lead assists with supervising and running the day-to-day operations of the QSR counters. Reports to the QSR General Manager and the QSR Assistant General Managers; supervises QSR Sales Associates and Baristas.
* Maintains a steady leadership presence on the floor, interacting with guests, team members and vendors to ensure Eatalys operations are running smoothly and high hospitality standards are met
* Trains, motivates, mentors and organizes team members
* Purchases supplies, beverages and equipment per the direction of the QSR General Manager
* Monitors inventory, checks orders and distributes supplies as needed throughout the department
* Manages transactions and ensures accurate accounting
* Records shift notes and assists with administrative duties such as scheduling when needed
* Ensures department complies with all quality, health, safety and sanitation standards
* Documents, investigates and resolves guest incidents
* Performs other duties as required or assigned