A Lead Line Cook transforms high-quality, unique ingredients into authentic Italian dishes through preparing, cooking and plating food items in Eatalys exciting, high-volume, open kitchens while overseeing other line cooks. Reports to the Sous Chef Manager and Chef de Cuisine.
* Oversees other line cooks and ensures performance standards during service
* Portions, cuts, slices, dips, batters, breads, whips, beats, maintains holding temperature, fries and sauts
* Selects cuts of meat, poultry, shellfish, fish, game or vegetables to be used for frying or sauting
* Plates menu items along with appropriate garnish
* Follows recipes and complies with portion sizes, quality standards, department rules and procedures, and Department of Health regulations
* Performs other duties as required or assigned