JOB TITLE: Food & Beverage Expediter
DIVISION: Food and Beverage
REPORTS TO: Chef/ Sous Chef
CLASSIFICATION: Full Time / Part Time / Seasonal / Hourly
PURPOSE OF POSITION: The Expediter is to organize and communicate information regarding all tickets rung into the kitchen. To provide friendly, courteous and efficient communication to all guests and staff members and ensure quality presentation of food service to all guests. The Expediter is to perform other food service related duties, including general cleaning and set up.
SPECIFIC JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Takes orders from guests, written in the correct format and given to the kitchen
- Expedites food from the kitchen to the dining room.
- Assists in food service.
- Completes side work such as polishing glassware and silverware, stocking back up foods, and stocking all paper & dry goods
- Organizing all tickets that are written into the kitchen, detailing information on tickets such as time order was received and time item was sent out.
- Communicating all ticket information with kitchen staff.
- Confirming detailed information on all tickets with guests and kitchen staff.
- Perform general cleaning tasks that adhere to health and safety standards.
- Need's Food handlers Permit.
- Have a good communication with Supervisors.
- Work's well under stress and has good Organization/ Cleaning skills
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prep Garnishes and Toppings for the day.
- Prep Cookies, Brownies etc.
- Make sure Expo area is clean and ready for Service
- Take Food orders from Customers and communicate back to Kitchen in a timely manner
- Garnish Food and make sure Plates looks good before being served.
- Serve ready to go Food from Expo Area (Soups, Chili, Mac&Cheese etc.)
- End of day make sure all left overs get stored and covered correctly.
- Clean Expo area and wipe down Equipment.
- Need to have Food handlers Permit.
- Need to communicate good with Supervisors
- Need to be able to work well under stress and have good.