$500 Bonus if you complete 90 days of Employment
General Summary of Job Duties
Reporting directly to the Director of Food & Beverage, you will lead the Beverage team in a manner which ensures excellent customer service and a professional environment resulting in increased customer loyalty, revenue growth and improved operating margins.
Essential Job Function and Duties
- Staff, guide, direct, delegate, teach, discipline, and train the Beverage team.
- Comply with policies and procedures to insure consistent behavior from Beverage Team Member.
- Schedule for efficiency, customer service and cost controls.
- Maintain proper cost of sales and labor percentages;
- Ensure all team member documentation and evaluations are current;
- Pitch-in and help co-workers with their job duties as needed and be a team player.
- Communicate with all staff and stay informed through meetings and classes.
- Assist in any area or job needed to run the operation smoothly.
- Maintain logs and reports.
- Maintain competitive awareness.
- Perform any additional duties as needed.
- Use the Info Genesis system, some knowledge of the system a plus.
- Maintain composure in a potentially stressful environment.
- Work independently and unsupervised.
Skills, Education and Other Requirements
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Minimum of four years' experience working in a casino/bar establishment preferred.
- Minimum of two years' supervisory experience.
- Comply with all health codes and regulations
- Must be able to perform all job duties for each job under your area of management.
- Shifts and days off may vary per business levels.
- Must have you own personal cellphone.
- Knowledge of casino environment.
- Thorough knowledge of liquor and cocktail service.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Must have and maintain current gaming, Tam and non-gaming cards.
- Must have previous experience in handling cash.
- Must have the ability to successfully interact with all levels of team members and management.
- Must have the ability to responsibly monitor alcohol consumption to ensure the safety of our guest.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing secondary smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Powered by JazzHR