Four Corners is a leading, Chicago-based hospitality group that owns and operates unique establishments, each thoughtfully created to offer an exceptional social experience, creative menus, and superior service. We started with a neighborhood bar in 2001 and have grown to 10+ venues across Chicago and are now growing nationally.
We have evolved our portfolio through partnerships with top-tier industry entrepreneurs, including the TAO Group, Hogsalt, Boka Restaurant Group, Marquee Development, and Victory Ranch in Park City, Utah. Through each distinct collaboration, we inject our food and beverage expertise to craft a one-of-a-kind hospitality experience.
If you have BOH experience and would like to be a part of the 4C family, apply today!
Benefits & Perks
- Authentic, inclusive, fun company culture
- 50% discount on food + beverage at all 4C locations
- Competitive pay
- 401K + company match
- Development opportunities - 4C is growing!
- Medical & supplemental insurance
- Employee events and volunteer opportunities
- And more!
Line Cook position for a reliable individual looking to expand their culinary skills and grow with us. Brickhouse is Four Corners' newest endeavor located at The Park at Wrigley in the Wrigleyville neighborhood of Chicago.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Carefully follows standard recipes while preparing assigned items for food service
- Consistently uses safe and sanitary food handling practices
- Assists other cooks during emergencies or rush periods
- Inspect and clean food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to insure safe and sanitary food-handling practices
- Assists in plating food items for service
- Cleans assigned work station areas
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at correct temperature by regulating temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters
- Carefully follows instructions and procedures set and communicated by Chef
Qualifications and Skills
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to communicate effectively with other team members
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in busy restaurants
- Knowledge of modern kitchens, chefs, techniques
- Must have positive attitude, self motivated
- Be able to focus and function efficiently in a high volume setting
- Flexible scheduling
Four Corners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR