Food & Beverage Attendant
Providing inspired Food & Beverage to highlight the destination we represent is one of our passions. As a Food & Beverage Attendant, you will be a hospitality ambassador that will connect our guests to the delectable cuisine inspired by our diverse culture and island home. The support you provide to the multiple outlets, including table & supply maintenance, beverage service and food delivery will help us showcase our passion and accomplish our mission of turning moments into memories.
What is in it for you:
- Generous Health Care Package
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Adhere to daily checklist and duties assigned
- Assist Food & Beverage Servers in all aspects of the dining experience to include but not limited to running food, table maintenance and beverage service
- Clear and reset tables in a timely manner while adhering to COVID-19 guidelines and Fairmont Kea Lani procedures
- Ensure the proper set up and break down of all side stations in the venue
- Deliver food to each venue, including but not limited to AMA Bar & Grill, Pools, Beach Pavilion, Suites, Villas, Ko, Kea Lani Restaurant, and to go orders
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous experience in Food & Beverage is an asset
- Previous experience in a luxury hotel environment is desirable
- Tuberculosis (TB) Clearance
- Food Safety or ServSafe Certification
Your team and working environment:
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs
- Must be able to push/pull 100 lbs
- Constant walking & standing
- Occasional kneeling, pushing and pulling
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, walking, repetitive motions, listening, hearing and visual acuity
All Candidates must be in possession of identification proving authorization to work in the United States as defined in the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
This Position does not offer sponsorship of Work Visas. Resumes submitted that cannot fulfill these requirements will not be considered.