After over 60 years in business, we're still deeply committed to Making Meals Memorable. We're the home of The World's Best Ham™, and the secret to our success isn't a secret at all--it's our people. We're a high performance team committed to being authentic in everything we do and to living our Values in full view of the communities we serve.
We have an entrepreneurial spirit that's brought us a lot of success and we're looking for a Seasonal Gifting Associate to join our team. Our perfect candidate will thrive in a fun and casual environment, pay it forward daily, and add value to the company by developing Business-to-Business sales of HoneyBaked Ham products during the holiday season.
The safety of our associates is at the heart of all our decisions and we've made a lot of changes to our in-store operations with that in mind. Just a few examples are:
* different cash register configurations
* plexibarriers at our cash registers
* additional cleaning protocols
HoneyBaked is a great option if you're looking for extra income and/or need to work around school or family care/commitments. We offer flexible work schedules, are open 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM Monday through Saturday, and we're closed on Sundays.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
* Prospects, qualifies and sells HBH products and gift certificates to corporate customers in support of the stores holiday sales goal. Articulates the Gifting Value Proposition and benefit of HBH products and provides potential gifting solutions.
* Performs administrative and recordkeeping duties such as accepting and preparing orders, entering orders in to the HBH POS system, submitting orders on a timely basis for fulfillment, providing customer service assistance to corporate clients, and generating and submitting telemarketing activity reports on a regular basis.
* Drives fundraising activities and sales in the local community.
* Responsible for catering activities such as Black Friday, holiday catering, lunch and learns, etc.
* Places follow-up calls to customers prior to order receipt and after order receipt to ensure customer satisfaction with the process and purchase.
* Reports customer issues and major changes to the General Manager for resolution.
* Follows up with thank you cards to customers after the holiday.
WHAT WE THINK YOU'LL NEED:
Associates degree or equivalent work experience. Great organizational and planning skills along with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Some direct selling experience preferred. Working knowledge of the Internet and Microsoft Outlook. Customer service experience a plus - bring your catering, hotel, retail and/or gig economy experience to us!
WHAT WE OFFER
* Competitive pay
* Fun and casual environment
* Flexible hours
* Fewer early mornings/late nights
* Associate discounts on our fantastic products along with a free ham or turkey breast at the completion of your holiday schedule (a gift card may be substituted, depending on product availability)!
GET TO KNOW US
Find out more about HoneyBaked - and get some great recipes - on our YouTube channel here
OTHER THINGS TO KNOW:
Physical dexterity and mobility to perform demands of the job which may include working with a hot torch or with slicing machines. Requires bending, stooping, standing for long periods, twisting and lifting products and supplies. Back of house positions may be required to lift up to 65 pounds.
The Honey Baked Ham Company LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, military status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.