The Springs at Sunnyview seeks a Sous Chef with the perfect blend of personal warmth and professional cooking skills for our full service kitchen. In our effort to provide dynamic and excellent customer service to our residents and families, we recognize that high quality food and dining service is a priority. The Sous Chef is responsible to work hand in hand with our Executive Chef to support the dining team in a professional manner, as well as set a superior example in culinary skills.
* Prepare and execute seasonal and regional cuisine
* Cooking from scratch
* Engage with teammates to work towards the common goal of excellent service
The right candidate has serious commitment to flavorful food and plate presentation, as well as being timely and efficient, and is open minded, personable and accountable. A background in nutrition and special diets is extremely beneficial. We offer a beautiful work environment, dedicated co-workers, a set schedule and a solid career opportunity.
COME SEE WHY OUR EMPLOYEES LOVE WORKING HERE!THE SPRINGS OFFERS TO EACH EMPLOYEE:
* Great Places to Work Certified - Fortune Best Workplaces for Aging Services 2020 [ Top Ten List of Best Workplaces in Aging Services in the nation in 2021 [
* Generous benefit package after 90 days of employment including medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
* 401K with annual matching available
* Annual student scholarships for staff or their family members
* Health Express free virtual doctor visits for employees and their family (no insurance required)
* New Direction Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Career coaching and growth opportunities