Plush and Pink Body Sculpting is seeking dynamic and driven technicians to join our team. We have a sophisticated client base who expects only the most knowledgeable professional to deliver our fat reduction and skin tightening treatments. Our techs have exceptional sales skills and clinical knowledge in advanced skincare and non-invasive medical spa treatments. Create a rewarding career helping our Clients look and feel their absolute best through one of our extraordinary, non-invasive treatment plans.
We're seeking an individual who is not only comfortable selling packages but one who THRIVES in a sales atmosphere! We will provide complete training for qualified sales professionals.
Our center brings in over 70+ new patients a month for you to sell to and we are expanding rapidly as we are opening two other locations in the city!
The ideal candidate will have:
- The proven ability to make large sales every day.
- The ability to maintain the highest level of discretion and professionalism in all aspects of guest services.
- Demonstrated passion for non-invasive cosmetic procedures, with a personal drive to continue to learn and to advance within this evolving field.
- Ability to abide by operating rules and procedures in the performance of providing safe and effective aesthetic treatments, a steadfast commitment to maintaining a safe and sanitary treatment environment, and the requisite computer skills to ensure proper record-keeping and scheduling.
- Self-starter that works best with little direct supervision and maintains high self-initiative to complete office and treatment-related tasks.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, the ability to establish guest rapport, and an unwavering dedication to providing compromised client care.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Cares about personal hygiene and maintains a professional-looking appearance.
- Able to perform spa treatments while focusing strongly on sales.
- Base Salary Pay Bi-Weekly, Daily Tips, Monthly Sales Commission, and Incentive Bonus Pay for all Techs.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer Service: 3 years (Required)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company's Facebook page:
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place