Who Is Simpson Housing/Simpson Property Group?
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado we are a large, fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history dating back to 1948. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company that constantly strives to "raise the bar" and continues to receive industry accolades for our strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents. We also believe in being a good neighbor by giving back to the communities we serve through numerous hours of volunteer work provided by our dedicated team of employees each and every year. Responsibilities: What We Are Currently Looking For:LEASING CONSULTANT - THE RESIDENCE BUCKHEAD LUXURY APARTMENT HOMES (a beautiful upscale Class A high-rise community located in the desirable Buckhead neighborhood) - ATLANTA, GA
This key member of our property management team will be responsible for:
- Touring and presenting the community in a compelling way and assisting prospective residents with finding the right apartment home
- Managing the leasing/renewal process from start to finish
- Keeping an eye on what our competitors are doing by monitoring local market trends and updating property comparables
- Inspecting vacant apartment homes to ensure they are ready for our new residents to move in and enjoy
- Planning and coordinating fun and festive resident functions throughout the year
- Building strong working relationships with our residents by providing outstanding customer service
Real Estate, Leasing, Leases, Multifamily, Apartments, Resident Retention, Yardi, Sales, Hospitality, Hotel, Concierge, Guest Relations, Customer Relations, Front Desk Qualifications:
Candidates who apply should have:
- 2+ years of experience in multifamily real estate, retail sales, hotel/hospitality, or customer service
- Previous leasing experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Strong customer service orientation and presentation skills are necessary
- Working experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Hotel or hospitality industry working as a concierge, guest services representative, front desk attendant or reservations agent is a plus.
What It's Like To Work At Simpson:
Why work for Simpson? You might want to ask one of our employees that question. Based on feedback provided by our employees, we continue to receive recognition for being one of the "Best Companies to Work For", something we are very proud of. We have won this distinction in 2006, 2007, 2013, and again in 2014. How many companies can say that? And it doesn't stop there. Over the years, Simpson has cultivated a progressive "employee centric" culture that promotes collaboration and teamwork where ideas are openly shared and employees are actively engaged. We also firmly believe that employees should be able to have fun at work while maintaining a healthy work-life balance. Sound interesting? Please read on...
What Simpson Can Offer You!
As an industry leader, we understand what it takes to be successful in today's competitive marketplace. We know that employees must have the skills, tools and training to do their jobs effectively and efficiently and we deliver! For this very reason, SPG University was created as a way to help our employees grow on a personal and professional level and advance in their careers within the company.
In addition, our employees enjoy the following:
- Highly competitive compensation
- Multiple medical plan options
- Dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Substantial discount on rent (certain restrictions apply)
- Commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement and much more
If this sounds like the type of company that you would like to work for, we would like to hear from you. Find out where your talents can take you by applying today!
Simpson Housing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
City: Atlanta State/Province: GA