IKEA Atlanta is actively seeking a talented Commercial Restaurant Manager with a strong passion for food service and quality standards. The ideal applicant will have extensive industry knowledge with at least 5 years of Food Operations management experience in a casual dining or quick service environment is preferred.
IKEA Foods contributes to the IKEA vision and is one of the main drivers for visitation and engagement with the customers. IKEA Food is an integrated commercial business partner and delivers to the customer's expectations of a safe, healthy, delicious, sustainable, affordable and joyful food experience.
- 5 Years of experience in leading multi-unit high-volume food service operations in either Quick Service Restaurant or casual dining.
- Advanced knowledge of sales steering, merchandising and customer service.
- Proven track record of success leadership of business and delivering business results through people.
- Proven analytical skills and an understanding budget, cost and key performance measurements used to steer the business.
- Experience applying tactical and operational thinking, implementing action plans, providing clear direction and following up on goals.
- Supports sales and converts visitors in the Restaurant, Bistro, & Swedish Food Market by acting as a commercial business partner within the IKEA business in the retail store.
- Secures a commercial and operational IKEA Food strategy that meets quality, food safety, environmental requirements & other relevant legislation.
- Supports the implementation of the IKEA Food Concept and develops action plans for IKEA Food to support commercial goals: including sales, productivity, performance analysis and problem resolution, food and operational cost control, merchandising and maintenance of the IKEA Food Sales Areas.
- Initiates and maximizes everyday commercial opportunities to drive conversion rate and average check.
- Plans and maintains sales forecasts for the Swedish Food Market to enable proper supply planning, ordering, efficient goods handling and inventory management.
GROWING TOGETHER: IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world's leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Food Operations Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Food Safety Certification (Preferred)