Assistant Guest Services Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Works with the hotel Guest Service Manager, Assistant General Manager and General Manager to achieve and exceed guest satisfaction scores in all areas of the hotel.
* Responsible for satisfaction scores for the front desk operations. Addresses any deficiencies in the area immediately.
* Works with the corporate training department to develop action plans as necessary to achieve expected guest satisfaction scores.
* Effectively trains guest service agents on proper front desk procedures.
* May prepare weekly schedules for front office staff.
* Address performance deficiencies of front office staff through coaching and disciplinary actions.
* May be responsible for posting weekly guest satisfaction scores for hotel associates to see and review.
* Ensures guest service agents are in compliance with clean, neat uniforms and name badges.
Required reports are timely and of a quality that can be shared with corporate.
* Work directly with the Guest Service Manager and Assistant General Manager to ensure rates are accurate and monitored daily.
* Is proficient at managing inventory in the property management system.
* Frequently reviews work generated by the night auditor.
* Maintains regular attendance and is consistently on time.
* Maintains high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include compliance with the dress code.
* Performs any other duties as requested by supervisor
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
* One to two years of relevant related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization
* Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
* Ability to interpret and perform basic computer functions. Knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Equal access to programs, service, and employment is available to all persons. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, age, marital or veteran status, physical or mental disability, arrest record, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state and local laws. We will endeavor to make a reasonable accommodation to the known physical or mental limitations of a qualified applicant with a disability unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you believe you require such assistance to complete this form or to participate in an interview, please let us know.