Implementation Analyst - Food and Beverage POS (Point of Sale) Systems (Remote Based with travel)
If you are a restaurant or hotel manager who was the "go-to manager" for all the IT and POS systems issues in the restaurant/hotel, AND tired of the restaurant/hotel demands, this is a great next step in your career! Our Implementation Analyst is entirely responsible for leading the preparation, implementation, training, and on-site and remote support of the new point of sale food and beverage system and additional applications for restaurants, hotels, and other hospitality venues. Come join our growing company!
- 3-5 years of experience in food and beverage operations within the hospitality industry is required, with a supervisor/management position preferred.
- 2-3 years experience with POS usage and implementation of certain systems such as Micros, Toast, etc.
- Technical experience with non-POS F&B applications preferred.
- Experience in providing technology/F&B operations training is preferred.
- Engage customers' key IT services for which support is being provided.
- Interact with vendors to support hardware and software.
- Be customer service-oriented and deliver implementations according to defined client and project requirements and policies.
- Work in a team and communicate effectively with all levels of the customer organization and Company management.
- Ability to work client/project days/shifts as required.
- Ability to travel 75-80% locally or out of town. (Work remote, as needed, from a home office when not traveling.)
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist clients with POS application configuration, reporting, integration with other applications, as well as hardware setup including terminals, handhelds, printers and other peripherals.
- Test/troubleshoot POS and networking problems including integrations with other required applications.
- Conduct on-site and/or remote consultation sessions with local operations staff to configure POS applications and reporting appropriately and within approved client specifications and policies.
- Conduct on-site and/or remote training sessions for customer/site staff and management.
- Maintain and ensure full and complete documentation of tasks, plans, network diagrams, meetings, deliverables, and accomplishments.
- Track and manage issues and risks to project timelines or deliverables escalating when necessary.
- Submit all required client/project labor, expense, and other required reports on a complete and timely basis following completion of a project or deliverable.
Candidate Requirements include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- 2 - 3 years of customer service background or technical support experience.
- Demonstrate attention to detail, strong organization skills, and the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to problem-solve and/or troubleshoot technology and operational issues in a timely manner.
- Adaptability, flexibility, strong work ethic, and professionalism in all situations.
- Ability and flexibility to adapt to changing procedures and equipment.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must currently be legally able to work in the US.
- Possess a non-expired US Driver's License.
- Ability to pass Criminal Background Check
- Ability to pass pre-hire drug testing and ongoing random drug testing.
- Employee Staff Position (W2), Health Insurance, Paid Time Off (PTO), Company Credit Card, Company Laptop, Cell Phone Allowance, and Expense Reimbursement
Description Of ConStrata / StrataBare International LLC
In the highly personal food service, hospitality, and retail industries, technology can be the crucial key to better, faster, and more efficient services - and, ultimately, to the success of a business. StrataBare's experienced team of industry professionals can lead the challenges of POS on-site implementation and that will create more efficient operations, enhanced products & services offerings, leading to greater flexibility and profitability.
Strata-Bare International LLC is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Strata-Bare does not discriminate based on disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- using Point of Sale systems and/or Property Management Systems? : 3 years (Required)
Willingness To Travel: