Qualified individuals are invited to apply for the Full-Time position of General Manager.
Great opportunity for AGM's!
The General Manager Oversees all aspects of the hotel operations, including guest relations, front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, finances, team building, and staff development. Responsible for all phases of hotel management, including sales and marketing, and budgeting/forecasting. Empowers associates to provide superior customer care to guests, associates, and other visitors.
As a successful candidate for this position, you are a highly self-motivated individual. In this role, you'll be responsible for:
• Recruits, selects, trains, and manages employees to deliver superior guest services and quality products that will lead to maximizing revenue and profitability goals.
• Creates and maintains customer-driven operations, empowering hotel staff to excel in superior customer care.
• Develops, recommends, implements, and manages the hotel's annual budget and long-term business plan. Achieves budgeted sales and maximum profitability.
• Creates new programs in response to market conditions and revenue opportunities.
• Protects the hotel's financial assets by properly administering policies and procedures for handling cash, credit cards, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll and all other financial transactions. Also, properly administers policies and procedures for protecting the safety of guests and employees.
• Prepares monthly reports for owners.
• Ensures regular assessment and review of all hotel personnel by appropriate management staff.
• Coordinates internal training and development programs.
• Maintains a high personal visibility throughout the property and throughout the community. All other duties as assigned.